Bets are accepted before the start of a fight as well as LIVE. All fights are streamed online. Fights are held in a ring which is an elevated platform fenced by ropes.
- Win. The winner is the fighter who takes the belt or briefcase suspended above the ring.
- Item Will Be Taken (Yes/No). Will an item be taken from underneath the ring?
- Fight On A Ladder (Yes/No). Will a fighter be hit when on a ladder at a time when both fighters are on the ladder? The moment of the first hit is taken into account.
- Table Will Be Broken (Yes/No). A table is considered broken if it’s fallen to pieces. Tables that fold instead of break are not counted. An already broken table taken from underneath the ring is not counted.
- Second Ladder Will Be Taken (Yes/No). There must be 2 ladders in the ring. The same ladder thrown into the ring on more than one occasion will still be considered one ladder.
- Steps Will Be Broken (Yes/No). This is a bet based on whether the steps on both sides of the ring will be fully broken.