Dota 2 is a computer multiplayer team game in the genre of multiplayer online battle arena, developed by Valve Corporation. The game is a continuation of DotA – a custom map modification for the game Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and additions to it Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. The game depicts a battle on a map of a special kind; in each match, two teams of five players participate, controlling the “heroes” – characters with different sets of abilities. To win the match, the team must destroy a special object – a “fortress” belonging to the enemy side, and protect its own “fortress” from destruction. Dota 2 operates on a free-to-play model with micropayment elements.
- Dota 2 involves the streaming of a multiplayer game.
- Should members of staff commit errors or should any software failures occur at the time of bet acceptance (e.g. obvious misprints in the odds, inconsistencies between the odds displayed in the Sports/Live sections and on the bet slip etc.), or should there be other indications of bets accepted incorrectly, the bookmaker is entitled to declare such bets void.
- Bets are accepted before the start of a match as well as during the course of a match (Live bets). All matches are streamed online.
- The winner of a map or the winner of a match is declared once the throne or
- A match shall be deemed abandoned if it lasts less than 15 minutes.
- A match shall be deemed abandoned if one of the players quits the game before 15 minutes have elapsed.
- A match shall be deemed abandoned if one of the players goes offline before 15 minutes have elapsed and later quits the game altogether.
- A match shall be deemed abandoned if one of the players becomes inactive in the first 15 minutes of the game and it is later declared that the player left the game within the first 20 minutes.
- Should one or several players quit the game before its completion, but after 15 minutes of play have elapsed, stakes will not be refunded. Bets on the match will be settled in any case.
- A random match is streamed online. Real random players participate.
THE FOLLOWING MARKETS ARE AVAILABLE:
- W1 and W2 – a team which has destroyed the opposing team’s throne is declared the winner;
- Total Frags Over/Under – the combined number of frags by both teams at the end of a match;
- Frags, Race To – the team which first reaches the specified number of frags wins;
- Who Will Beat Roshan – the Customer should predict which team will be the first to beat Roshan;
- First Blood– the Customer should predict which team will be the first to frag;
- Will Hero Be Picked. Bets are settled after all picks have been made (10 heroes);
- Tower Falling Up To () Seconds / After () Seconds – bets are settled after the first tower is destroyed, provided that the match has not been abandoned;
- Radiant / Dire To Take First Tower – bets are settled after the first tower is taken down provided that the match has not been abandoned. The team which loses the tower first shall be deemed defeated.