The North American game of Blackjack, also known as 21, has been one of the most popular casino games of the last hundred years and has spread throughout the world.Aim of the 21 Card Game is to get 21 or as close to as possible. Number cards have their face value, jacks, kings and queens are worth 10. Ace can be either 1 or 11 and the player who holds the ace gets to choose the value of the card. The dealer and all other players have two cards.
How to play 21 New Mode:
- Place a bet. The initial stake is determined before the start of a game.
- The maximum stake is 746667.97 LKR, the minimum stake is 20 LKR.
- At the start of a game, the player (you) and the dealer receive two cards each. You then take one card at a time by clicking “Hit” until the total value of the hand is close to 21 (you can take up to 3 additional cards). When you think it’s time to stop, click “Stand”.
- If you score 21 points with the first two cards (and the dealer doesn’t), you win. In this case the dealer cannot take additional cards.
- If the dealer scores 21 points with their first two cards (and you do not), the dealer wins. When this occurs, you cannot take additional cards.
- If you score 21 points (or less than 21 but more than the dealer), your bet will be paid out at odds of x2.
- If the dealer scores less than 17 points, they must take additional cards. If the dealer scores 17 or more points, they must stand.
- If there is a draw (“push”), you get a refund.
- If the fifth card you take contains an image of a phone – congratulations! You have won an iPhone X (and your stake will be refunded)!
If you score more than 21 points, you go bust and lose.
An exception to this rule is when you hold two Aces (“Golden Point”), which scores you 21.
Cards ranking: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K, A
Value of cards according to their rank: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 2, 3, 4, 11
Simultaneous play on two or more tables is prohibited.